Sunday, 2 August 2009

30 day skin Challenge (30DSC)

Right. I am biting the bullet. My skin has always been bad and has made me feel self-conscious. Consequently I have picked it at stages, used make-up cover up and countless products.


I have now challenged myself to a '30 Day Skin Challenge' (30DSC).

In a bid to help my skin and confidence heal I pledge that for the next 30 days I will;

AVOID SELF HARM: Not pick/squeeze/touch! A sterile needle can be used in emergencies (safely).
KILL BACTERIA: Clean my makeup brushes every time after use.
AVOID PRODUCT
CONTAMINATION: Avoid putting concealer directly on my face. Instead I will use a makeup brush or not wear any at all if I dont have time!
LET MY SKIN BEATHE: Wear as little makeup as possible or for as fewer hours as possible.


For the next 30 days my face routine will involve;

*PAD Exfoliation (Twice a week with exfoliating scrub).
*ROUTINE: Separate Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise (Twice a day am and pm).
*TREATMENT: Bio-oil (Twice a day).

*SPOT TREATMENT: Tea Tree Oil (once a day as required).


While I have had routines in the past, I have found myself getting sucked into using those 'quick used face wipes' which contain NO lasting moisturiser. I have also used 'spot clearing' face pads that have contained drying alcohol. Add together hormones and such and things a bit depressing!

I will be blogging about my progress and hopefully taking daily photos which should go into YouTube Videos. I will also put hints and tips up along the way.


If you have any hints or tips then please share them, and help me with my journey to healthy skin!


I think it will get worse before it gets better... but it will be better in the long run.


So, do you fancy joining me for Project 30DSC?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...