Monday, 24 August 2009

Discounts Alert

Buy this month's Glamour magazine to get vouchers for;

25% off at Warehouse
25% off at Uniqlo
25% off at Mango
25% off at Oli.co.uk
30% off a haircut at Essensuals
50% off all food at The Slug and Lettuce
A FREE Cocktail at The Living Room
25% off Calvin Klein underware


All part of National Glamour Week which runs from September 7th-13th!

So what are you waiting for, go and grab your copy and start planning what to buy on September 7th! I know I am!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know this was out. Must get my hands on a copy. It's the only girlie mag I really buy to be honest.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I browse a few others but i find this one has a good mix of products/style/humour/true storied/culture/fashion etc. Although reading blogs is usually just as good!
    E x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...