Sunday, 2 August 2009

First Post!

Hello!

After watching countless youtube posts and reading many blogs I have decided to start up my own. I'm just a normal girl who is hoping to give real opinions, reviews, thoughts and information on makeup, fashion, music, food, and culture. I think that covers most of it.

I don't live near London so I wont be reporting on London shops much, but hopefully you'll join me for the ride in swaping tips, stories and freebie warnings!

So a few things about me;
I live in the UK (but not near London!)
I have a random collection of many things (some of which I have just started to ebay for fear of loosing my living space)!
I will write what I think, and if you don't agree that is fine. Everyone is different and diversity is great.

Computergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...