Wednesday, 26 August 2009

MAKE-UP/PRODUCT SALE ROUND 2

Here it is. Round Two!

As before, I will use Ebay to sell. I considered doing a blog sale, but it is not possible at the moment for several reason!

Her is a snap shot of some of the items (like I did last time!)
As you can see, there is quite a haul so it will take me a while to upload, and this is not even half!


Items include;
BENEFIT Bad Gal Lash Mascara (mini)
Margaret Astor Mascara (Mini)

Clarin's lipstick (swiped once on hand, and tip cleaned with a tissue (if anyone has better ways of cleaning products then let me know!)

Limited Edition Natural Collection Shimmer Powder containing Oil of Orchid
A Limited Edition No 7 Flipstick in Lambretta (swiped on hand, and cleaned as before)Items by Barry M, Rocher, Beauty UK, Yves Rocher, Clinique, Natural Collection, No. 7, Guinot, Benefit, Crabtree and Evelyn, Jean Paul Gautier, Sanctuary, Umberto Gianni, Joico, New Look, Monsoon, Boots, Superdrug, Estee Lauder and many many more.

I just dont have any room and have several duplicates through have two living bases in the past.

I will post things abroad if the postal service will take them- I will look into the rules if you email me! I will also be posting more pictures as I go along!

So, if you are looking for a bargain then check out www.ebay.co.uk and keep checking over the next few days as I upload more of the sale items! Also if you are after something then email me as I may have it but not have listed it yet.

Multiple purchases can be posted together saving you postage money.


Reuse and recycle :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...