Monday, 3 August 2009

Moisturiser: Product I like: Review.

This is one of my products of the moment.
'The Santuary' has a Spa in Covent Garden in London, but for those of us who are not in London they also have a range of wonderful products allowing you to have a Spa in your own home!


The 'Protective 24hr Moisture Lotion SPF15' is one of my best products at the moment. It might seem a little runny at first, but I find that I barely use any in an application. It is absorbed fairly quickly by my skin and has a built in SPF15 which is perfect. You can also buy 'Travel-Mini' sizes which makes it perfect for my handbag or hand-luggage. I find this product really useable for everyday wear and will have no hesitation prchasing it again in the future.


Sanctuary also have an offers on at the moment including;
20% off Gift Vouchers until the 11th August
3 for 2 on products
Day Spa Offer for £99
£15 of Evening Spa!

Their web site is http://www.thesanctuary.co.uk/ although you cna pick up some of their items from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...