Thursday, 6 August 2009

Offblog- exciting news!

I have to offblog for a bit due to haveing no internet :( but if you email or message me then I will reply as soon as I get the internet back! Hopefully a week/week and a half.

HOWEVER- the silver lining is that I will be doing round 2 of my clear out sale when I return to the internet world! A sneak peak of items... Benefit Badgal Mascara (mini, unopened and unused), Guinot back with lots of travel minis (again unopened and unused), Crabtree and Evelyn products, Barry M, Collection 2000 etc high, middle and low end!

Nail Varnish, bronzer, mascara, eye shadow, clothes, etc..

WHY? Because I have no room for anything else, and no living space so I am downsizing and getting my things to go to homes where they will be loved! So add me and keep an eye on my blog. I will update things here.

Stay tuned! I will be back!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just wanted to comment and say how much I enjoyed your post. I'm loving your blog too - great writing and pictures - thank you for sharing them !

    Come back soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, I am glad you like my blog :) Please feel free to visit whenever you like, and make post suggestions.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...