Thursday, 6 August 2009

Product I love: Tea Tree Oil

An essential product that I carry pretty much everyhere.

Not only is it good to use (diluted) on spots, but did you know that you can use it on insect bites too?

It is a natural antiseptic, and can come in concentrated little bottles meaning that you get more for your money!

You can also use it to help strengthen and clean finger and toe nails. Many nail technicians and doctors recommend putting it on toenails that are split or have infections!

Tea Tree Oil has so many uses- do you use it and what for?

Always read the bottle as it can be bad to use it 100% neat.


(For those in the UK, I pick mine up from Superdrug for a pound or so in a small concentrate bottle!)

3 comments:

  1. I bought this 100 per cent stuff from Superdrug without realising and applied it straight to my skin for about a week without realising! man it made my eyes water!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, yes it is quite strong stuff! Kills off bacteria pretty well though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello by the way! :) Thanks for reading my post x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...