Monday, 24 August 2009

Round 2 Sale...coming..

Just because I have been asked...
Round two of my clear out sale will be starting tomorrow.

I have lots of general things for grabs, but make-up wise I think I will start with a Clarins Lipstick that I have other similars ones of. I will be uploading things over the next few days as and when I have time.

What I hope to do is take some photos and put them here, and try to create a video with talking! So far my computer crashed when i tried to upload a vlog about my 30 Day Skin Challenge, so having a video with talking is a novelty!

I love recylcing, reusing, passing on hints and tips. If everyone reused ad recyled the enviroment would be a lot healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...