Sunday, 2 August 2009

Sale Update- inspired by Project 10 PAN!

So, most of you will know about Project 10 Pan by Lollipop26. Well I started Project 10 drawer and will now be downsizing my items, and selling the unused/unopened/unloved items!

To those of you who have emailed me through YouTube or Ebay I wish to report that Round One of my Sale is nearly done.

Items sold inlcude;
*New Benefit Lipgloss (Her glossiness: Who are you wearing?)
*New False Eyelashes
*New Joico K-PAK heat protection hair spray

Sorry folks- thanks for the enquiry emails, but they have gone.

Only few hours left on
*New hair rollers
*New Philips Epilator (Satin Ice)
*New Joico K-PAK travel products

So you'll have to be quick!

REVIEW OF THE PROCESS
In general, I have found ebay great to deal with. I don't know why I didnt do it sooner! Recyling is the way forward, and I am happy knowing that my items are going to homes where they'll live out their potential!

THE FUTURE
Well the project is certainly not over. Round two will be following in a couple of weeks. I am going to try my hardest not to buy items while away.. but does it count if you are in a different postcode??!

Items that will be coming up include brands like Barry M, Guinot, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Yves Rocher, Benefit, Mac, Beauty UK, Me me me, Collection 2000, The Body Shop, Crabtree and Evelyn, Philips, Joico, Paul Gautier, Tea Tree, Rimmel, Natural Collection... And loads more.

To those that asked, I am willing to send most items abroad so if there is something you want then drop me a message as I might have it.. or even be willing to get it for you!



So, keep an eye on here!! I will update when I have the next Round of selling.
I might do Blog sales in the future when I have been here a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...