Monday, 7 September 2009

10 Followers: Hello to each one of you!

Just a quick post to say that I have noticed I have gained 10 followers. I just wanted to say hello to all of you.
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello

And Hello to anyone who isnt officially 'following'- don't be shy now!

There are lots of blogs, and I try to visit and read lots of them- it is like having a free magazine everyday (but one where real women give their opinions). Thank you for all your sharing!

I'm not always a fan of the blogger dashboard- I find uploading photos a pain (the new post window is small) and the 'followers' window is also annoying- I am trying to follow everyone who is following me but it seems to be taking an age to load. If you have any hints then feel free to post!

Anyway, thank you for all the helpful comments and tips so far- and your posts.
:D

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the set up really. I think they should make it easier to search for blogs that you might be interested in. But that's just my opinion. Not got any tips for you hun as I'm new to this blogging life. Hello back to you though ;)
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello back to you! :)
    Yeah it is like reading magazines isn't it?
    x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...