Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Discount alert: £1.50 off Pulse Perfection

Well I hope you are all having a better week than mine.  It is just getting worse and worse for many reasons.  Don't get me wrong, there are a lot worse things that could happen- it just seems to be lots of struggles followed by bad news, more stuggles, bad news.. praying for some good news soon!!


Ayway, UK people (sorry non-UK people, I do look out for things for you too) click HERE to link to a coupon fom £1.50 off Maybeline's Pulse Perfection Mascara (if you think it is worth it!).

I am probably going to give it a miss as, knowing my luck at the moment, I'll probably get a duff one and electrocute my eye.

Let me know what you think of it/if you get one.

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Hope things get better for you sweetie. *hugs*

    I think I'll be giving the mascara a miss too. Seems a bit gimmicky and I can't splash the cash. Thanks for the discount updates though. If you hear about any more ELF ones please give me a shout.

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon :)
    great discount for those wanting to try it out xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eliza Thanks. I'll keep blogging offers as I find them/get told about them.

    @Lizzy Thanks too. Atleast it is nearly the weekend! I'd love to find a discount for something I need, but they always seem to pop up when I don't need things (or have no funds or room!)

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...