Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Discount Alert: Elf £1 shipping code (UK)

Thanks to Natalie at http://beaumakeup.blogspot.com/ for the post containing the code.

I am getting an order ready for ELF as they currently have a £1 shipping promotion on their website if you use the code QUIDSIN when purchasing items. It finishes at midnight on Friday and is only for the UK (sorry!).

I think I am going to order the complection correction palette and possible an eyeshadow. Anyone care to recommend anything?

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. :)
    I'd recommend the bronzers, eyeshadows are lovely and I really want the bronzer/blush duo from the Studio Line as it is meant to be a pretty good dupe of Nars Orgasm and Laguna Bronzer!
    Thanks
    Natalie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the discount! I'll have a look at the bronzer blush duo later when I do my order! And blog about what I get!

    Thanks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool,
    Thats okay! :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you get!
    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...