Friday, 18 September 2009

Discount Alert: Free ELF Shipping

Elf are running a promo- when their facebook fan page hits 15'000 they will have free shipping.  So log into your facebook page and become a fan of http://www.facebook.com/elfcosmeticsUK and ejoy the free shipping when another 500 or so people sign up!!

Also they are eunning a free competition there.

I should point out that I have no connection with ELF (or any other company).  Just spreading some friday happiness!

I have been on another haul, will talk about that soon!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. How are your brushes wearing? Mine is fine at the moment, but I wonder how long they last (because they are so cheap compared to lots of other brushes).

    Thanks for the comment and for stopping by!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...