Sunday, 6 September 2009

Essential Product: Balm Balm

I have blogged before about how I like natural products. It is scary the amount of chemicals that get put into products, and even more scary when we happily slap some cream or liquid onto out body without even questioning what is in the product, what is does and how it works. I read a report on how several leading face creams were independently tested- and it turned out a lot of them physically stripped paint off a surface... and we are supposed to put that on our face... overnight in some cases!! Ouch! (At least I know how to decorate next time!)

I thoght I would write a post about Balm Balm. They use 100% natural and organic ingredients. I love their product range, and it is available in a few highstreet stores.

There lip balms are great- and some contain natural anti- bacterial agents (even better for my 30 day skin challenge!).

Also great is thir range of skin care. If you have sensitive skin then I woul recommend their products- in particular their 'Rose Geranium Face Balm'. Een though it says face balm it also lists it as being a multi-pupose product that can be used on cheeks, lips, neck, hands, arms, legs and feet. What great value for money! It comes in a 30ml siz which is great for handbags or desks, and a little goes a long way!

If you are interested to read more about Balm balm, their products or ethics, then here is their website
http://www.balmbalm.com/
Also here is a link to some of their products http://www.balmbalm.com/acatalog/copy_of_copy_of_Basic_Products.html




Have you tried their products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...