Thursday, 3 September 2009

Mini Skin Haul: Skincare

I think I mentioned this a little while back but here is a (late) post on a mini skin care haul I did a few weeks back.

The products are; (left to right)
Boots Tea Tree + Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Mask
Superdrug Tea Tree Sensitive Cleansing Wipes
Boots Tea Tree + Witch Hazel Shine Control Day Moisturiser
Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads.

I have already blogged on the clearsil (and yes I am managing to keep that up at the moment and not pick too much!)

I am going to blog on an unexpected purchase- the Boots Peel Off Face Mask.
I got this because I had just used up my last Boire blackhead strip and wanted to replace those- but I was also looking at Tea Tree because it is a natural antibacterial agent. I prefer natural ingredients in general, but I always look for antibacterial spot products as it kills bacterial breakouts!




So, this products grabs dirt, helps remove blackheads, helps tightens pres and prevent future breaks outs. You put a thin layer on for 10-15 minutes and peel it off when it drys! The Witch Hazel calms and sooths skin.

Verdict: It seems to be working ok so far. My skin has been less oily and feels smoother. I have also seen some 'debris' removed when I peeled off the mask (ew!). While I like this product, I would potentially keep a Boire nose strip for if I had a stubborn breakout- although I have found the Boire pads to feel quite abrasive if used frequently. I would recommend this as something that can be used more frequently and as a natural alternative.

I will blog on other products soon.

Have you tried this range? What do you use for blackheads?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...