Wednesday, 23 September 2009

My competition

I have decided that when I reach 30 followers that I am going to do my contest.  This is to show my appreciation for the support, comments, friendship and smiles you have all given me since I joined blogger (and before in some cases).

It will have two parts and two prizes.
The 30 followers I have when I open my competition will automatically get entered (unless you tell me that you don't want to take part).  You will be able to get an additional entry by leaving a comment (for which you must be a follower).  I might add a few other ways of getting entries during the competition..

The second part of the contest requires you to get use your makeup and products....But I will go more into this at the time.

I have a few prizes and a few mystery prizes.  It will be open internationally (I don't want to exclude you guys from outside the UK!)


I am nearly at 30 private and public followers so not long to go-- stay tuned :)

5 comments:

  1. Aw that's so generous hun. When I get some spare cash I want to do a some sort of give away too to give thanks to the folks reading my daftness.

    Looking forward to seeing what tasks you give us.

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fun :)
    I want to do a giveaway so badly!
    11 to go and counting :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how sweet of you to have a contest. Best of luck getting those last 10. I just subbed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog :) I'm helping you get to 30 :D, I'm going for 20 first, every little helps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, thanks for the messges :)xx

    @Eliza It's not daftness- I really enjoy reading everyones blogs. They are all so different!

    @Louise Less now! I'm not sure everyone will like the prizes but I am hoping to just have a mizture and the winners choose a few things.

    @Clearly Beautiful Blog, thanks for the sub :) I just wanted to put something back into the blog world. It has become a friend very quickly!

    @thebeautyspark thanks for the sub- have subbed to yours too! I just thought that 30 would give me a bit of time to sort out photos, rules (and make me get on with my work instead of blogging!!)


    Have a great Friday everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...