Saturday, 26 September 2009

Saturday Haul

I popped into town today and bought this little lot


Top left-Right
Body shop eyeshadow No 8 Golden Paprika
Revlon Concealer Brush 010
Body shop Lightening Touch in 01 (silver tube)

Next row;
Body shop Wild Cherry scrub
Revlon No smudge dry oil (Helps dry nail polish)
Rimmel Mono Eyeshadow Colour Rush in 060 Bronzed

Bottom Row;
Revlon Vital Radiance Moisture Boosting Lipstick in 012 Plum Brandy
Revlon Vital Radiance Moisture Boosting Lipstick in 044 Sugarplum
Burlesque Beauty eye lashes.

Some of these will be prizes in my give away!!

I will do a seperate post on the lightening touch, but when I purchased it I was given the wild cherry scub free.  It smells lovely and I cant wait to try it.  Thanks Body shop!

The Rimmel eye mono changes colour when you swatch it.  I think it is a layered eye shadow that deepens in colour as you go.  It feels really soft, and applies very easily.  I think Lollipop26 did a review on this, so its not a new product, but it is new to me!

The Body shop shadow is a lighter metalic.  It sits beautifully between my shimmer cube (see older review post) colours and I have been toying with purchasing it for a while.  I have now spotted 5 other colours I want, but might wait for a promotion!



This swatch is the Bodyshop shadow across the top, then a stripe of the top rimmel colour, then a stripe of the bottom rimmel colour.  I think they will go great together, and I cant wait to have lots of fun blending these browns. 

I will do more reviews as I use items.


Question: Has anyone tried de-potting the body shop shadows to put in a palette (say the MAC palettes or Costal Scents palettes)?  I like being able to see all my colours at the same time, and it makes it easier when you are in a hurry!  I love the little packaging- great for handbags, but sometimes I really dont want to open/sift through the mono packs to see what I have or what will go well together.

Hope you enjoyed this post.

If you have used any of the products then let me know what you thought!

Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey honey, the drawers are from wh smiths, i hope that helps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for sharing that. That does help.. I will have a look and see what they do online now. I just want to keep it all sorted and neat!!

    Thanks :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...