Monday, 21 September 2009

Tag: Cosmetic Diary

As I was was tagged by Oxford Jasmine (Click here) this is my cosmetic diary

Superdrug tea tree cleansing face wipes
Clearasil Ultra Dep Pore Treatment Pads
Botanics Pore Perfecting Day Moisture Lotion with SPF15

Neals Yard Tea Tree and Lavender soap wash
Herbal Essences Shampoo

ELF Complexion Perfection powder
Bodyshop Moisture Foundation (SPF15) Fond de teint Hydration in 04
Bodyshop concealer in 03
More Elf Complexion powder
Bodyshop rose blush (I think but the label has come off.
Rimmel Brown eye liner
Estee Lauder Lip gloss (Pure pops I think)

Touch up with a swipe of No7 eye base later before a loose brush of body shop shimmer cube (Masrshmallow), followed by ELF eye brightening quad in Matte Mauve.

Later on before bed;

L'oreal eye makeup remover
Superdrug wipes
Clearasil pads
Santuary spa moisturiser
Once- twice a week Bontantics eye gel

This routine is slightly different to my normal once as I am on my 30 Day skin challenge to blitz my spots and pores.

I would normally use seperate cleanse, toner and moisturiser.

I am looking for better products if anyone has any suggestions for eye treaments, night creams- any of it in fact- feel free to suggest items.  Combination skin is a nightmare!

I tag all of you lot!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I like this tag! I'm off to do it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I'll have a look later tonight! :)
    I thought it was a fun one- might do it again!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag. I've popped mine on my blog too.

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, I will have a look later :) x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...