Friday, 2 October 2009

30DSC: Phase 2

My quest for clear, healthy skin continues.  I might not continue doing 30 day blocks, but I'm keeping the name at the moment.

Phase 2:

Clinique 3 Step Anti-blemish kit.

Contains anti-blemish solutions;
Cleansing Bar for Face and Body
Clarifying Lotion
Clearing Moisturizer Oil-Free

This is fairly similar to their other 3 step kits (which I am a fan of).  For more information see www.clinique.co.uk and click on the skin section, then anti-blemish.  These items retail from around £10-£40 depending on whether you buy a kit or individual items.

I went to the Clinique counter and they did a skin test on me before I ended up with this set.  Hopefully this means that it will be the best option for my skin.



I will also be using MD formulations Skin Perfection Gel
Part of Bare Escentuals, I picked this up at a local salon.  It can be used 1-3 times daily on affected areas.  It has been sat in a box for a while, but I am looking forward to giving this a spin.  It retails for around £17-30 in the UK.








So, this is phase two.  I have a few other products that I will continue to use.  It will be interesting to see how this compare to my £5 tea tree oil/clearasil option.

Have you tried either of these and what did you think?

Have a great Friday night!

P.s. One more subscriber to go until my 30 subs contest!

2 comments:

  1. MD Formulations is really really good stuff, in fact they say the skin renewal complex needs to be used twice a day but I only have to use it once a week to see results. I haven't used the product you have but I was impressed with the brand. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Thanks for the comment. I didn't knwo much about it when I bought it, and have onyl just opened it after finding it at the back of my drawer.

    I am starting with once a day (at night) as it does make my skin a bit weird, but hopefully it is doing good.. and helping ot get rid of the deep impurities. IK!

    Thanks, will keep you upated (as I;m sure everyone want to see my photos of my yuck skin!!
    :)x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...