Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Awards time :)

Thank you to Katy at Rottenotter's thoughts for my Beautiful Blogger Award!
Katy has a great blog so check her out!

The rules for this award are as follows:
Thank the blogger who awarded you and link her.
Put the picture of the award in your blog.
Award 7 bloggers and link them.
Tell them you awarded them.
Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself!
Here are 7 blogs I am loving and awarding -
1. Oxford Jasmine a make-up artist who uses cruetly free make-up only.  Also gives good cake recipies!
2. MakeupbyCrystalS a make-up artist who shares a lot of tips.  Check out her Kat Von D inspired look
3. Lionlovingtiger This gorgeous girl has style, make-up and great pictures.
4. Jo at All things beautiful a mum of two who finds time to share some of her purchases, reviews and special family moments!
5. Lipstick Rules Another mum but this one is in Canada and has a serious make-up habbit!
6. Hele at Hele says photos, products, nails and a lovely girl!
7. Marie at Marie loves.. obsessions of a shopoholic a very funny girl with a catchy blog!

So there are 7 more blogs I enjoy reading.  There are lots more I enjoy but I can only pick 7 this time.
And the 7 interesting things about me
  1. I fell into blogging in order to discipline myself in to skincare routines!  Little did I know that it would teach me a lot more than skin discipline!
  2. I quite often hit my dashboard refresh button 6 times in a row to try and get new posts.
  3. I have never 'tightlined' my upper eye lid.  I only really found out how to do that a few months back and havent got round to trying it.  It sort of scares me!
  4. I seem to have a box obsession at the moment.  I keep buying boxes and baskets for 'storage' without deciding what will go in them.  I then normally decide that I need more boxes and baskets to match the ones I own- because I have too many 'same' items to go in just one box and one box/basket just looks lonely.
  5. My nails are quite strong naturally, but keep splitting at the very edges (down the sides)- I don't know why.
  6. I like to imagine what the blogger's voice is like as I read their post.
  7. I think the first 'proper' item of make-up I bought was a Collection 2000 face powder foundation.  The colour was waaaay too dark for me and I didnt really know what to do with it.  I think it cost around 99p!

So that is 7 things about me, I am not sure if they are interesting or not but I am sue I will add to them over the coming weeks and months.

Thanks for the award Katy and thank you everyone for your blogs and comments.

6 comments:

  1. great facts about you!
    I love to tightline my lid, really defines and brightens my eyes
    It does feel a bit weird at first but you get used to it and it'll soon be as easy as putting eye liner on your water line

    that's funny about imagining what everyone sounds like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog award well done you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this!! I appreciate you nominating me and for being a reader of my blog -- and understanding my makeup habit! LOL.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your blog award! Thank you so much for thinking of me, Emma!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Katy glad you liked the facts!
    @Juicygirl Thanks :)
    @Michelle Your blog is great and gives me a great incite into life across the pond!
    @Crystal You're welcome, I enjoy your blog and hopefully some more people will see the donation kits appeal. Great idea!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award chick and thanks so much for tagging me.

    I have to admit I am a bit of a refreshaholic!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...