Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Discount Alert: Boots 3 for 2 on vitamins!

Further to my post about cold remedies, I went into Boots today and all their vitamins etc are on a 3 for 2.  I was also give some energy tablets and gummy bear vitamins free.  So all in all I was given 4 things free and bought 4!  Not bad if you are wanting to stock up for cold and flu season. Sniff sniff!

Of course I did buy a few other things but I need to do a recent haul post for those (including Mac, neutrogena, No7 nd some gorgeous storage.. yes I havent cured my storage box and basket addiction!!)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh im looking for some storage cant wait to see it :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to have a storage problem!! I'll sort out a post asap! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...