Monday, 12 October 2009

Discount /Freebie Alert: Elf, Dorothy Perkins, Regis, hand cream

£5 off order over £15 (excludes shipping) until midnight on the 15th!
Use the code KISSANDMAKEUP

20% off Dorothy Perkins if you download the voucher at www.dorothyperkins.com/glamour (only applies on purchases of over £50 online, instore is different i think!)

30% off a Regis Haircut!
Simply call a salon, quote 'glamour' and take a copy of this month's glamour magazine along with you (P209!)

FREE L'occitane shea butter hand cream worth £7 with this months UK issue of InStyle magazine.

15% off Benefit.co.uk with the code BENE1HOT till 7th Novemeber

If anyone is going to use any of this offers then comment below and let us know how you get on!

2 comments:

  1. The complexion powder is still out of stock. Grrr. So I'm going to hold off until what I really want is in and order myself some ELF treats.

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  2. It shoudl be back in soon. I believe that it has been their fastest selling product so there ust be many pleased people!

    I'll keep blogging codes as I get them- hopefully it should be back in stock shortly! Can't wait to hear what you say about it!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...