I was so pleased to get nominated for two blogger awards by the lovely Sarah at http://macalicious-iheartcosmetics.blogspot.com/
To accept these awards, I have done the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Name 7 things that people might find interesting; (Gorgeous Blogger award) Name 6 things that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven things you might find interesting
1) Most toothpaste (drugstore) whiteners work by actually stripping the enamel off your teeth. Not good!
2) Pumping your mascara actually packs more air in and feeds bacteria. The result- your mascara goes off quicker!
3) I don't like spiders but I always put them outside- even if I have to have a glass of wine to give me courage.
4)If you stop getting thirsty, you probably need to drink water because when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism stops working
5)It takes more muscles to frown than smile- and even less to punch someone in the face!
6)Women blink nearly twice as often as men (probably down to the fact we wear so much eye make-up!)
7)When flying always suck a small boiled sweet or eat something small. The swallowing helps clear the build up of air pressure in your ears. However don't chew gum or suck really large sweets. If you do crash then they are likely to get stuck in your airway and suffocate you- even if you do survive the impact of the crash!
Wow that was hard!
Here are my 7 lovely nominations.
1 Eliza at http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/ One of my first blogger friends!
2 Victoria at http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/ A blog I read before I started writing.
3 http://vexinthecityx.blogspot.com/ battling a long distance relationship, but a UK based make-up addict who dreams of america!
4 Louise at http://affordabletreats.blogspot.com/ Great for affordable treats- and a talented artist too.
5 http://sweetcheeks1910.blogspot.com/ A qualified beauty thearapist who write a blog.
6 Sadie at http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/ great style and make-up.
7 Kelly at http://jellyminxthinks.blogspot.com/ for great advice.
That was hard too. There are so many blogs I enjoy reading, and so many lovely people who have emailed me or helped me. A huge thank you to everyone, and just because your name isn't above then don't feel down- picking only 7 was hard! Don't forget to enter my competition and contest to say thank you to everyone.
Thanks for all the blogging. :)x