Friday, 2 October 2009

IMPORTANT: A note to my amazing subscribed followers.......

You have all been entered into my 30 subs competition.  If you do not wish to be part of my competition then please either leave a note below, or send me an email to the address in the side bar.  I will treat any email asking to be removed in confidence so don't panic!  I know not everyone will want the prizes, or want to give out their address etc to me.

My competition will go live tomorrow (hopefully- few problems here but hoping to launch tomorrow).  You can remove yourself at any point until the competition closes.


So all that remains is a HUGE THANKYOU  for subscribing.  It means a lot to me.


I joined blogger to make friends, learn tips, watch tutorials, read reviews and to help make the most out of what I have.  I have several struggles- one being my skin- but by blogging about these things I have found a lovely network of people willing to share and support.

So here is my way of saying thank you.  You have no idea how much this is changing me!  It is something that has really brightened my days :)




On to tomorrow, please stay tuned on how to gain further entries and what the prizes are :)

6 comments:

  1. Awww yay congrats on reaching 30 hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats missy well done xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats you deserve it your blog is great :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo congratulations! Can't wait to hear more :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sweetcheeks1910 Thanks :)
    @Juicygirl Thank you to you too :)
    @Lizzy :D Glad you enjoy it :)
    @Lousie Thanking you too :) Like the new hair cut btw!

    Thanks for the comments, hope you enjoy the competition (althout I am sure you are all out at the moment on a saturday night!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on reaching 30 sweetie. Been away for the weekend so I'm catching up on your posts. Love reading your blog.

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...