Firstly all my 30 followers have automatically got an entry into the random prize draw. See here for why!
The boring details:
- The competition will close four weeks today 31st October at 11:59am UK time. I don't normally celebrate Halloween so I'll probably end up sorting this out instead!
- Open internationally, but please be aware that I might have to send the items surface mail if you win.
- You must be a subscriber to enter- this will make it easier to follow the competition, and for me to contact you if I need to (to ask questions or notify the winner)! Plus if you are entering my competition, I'd like you to be part of our blog family, as this is my way of saying THANK YOU to my followers!
- Part 1: All names will be given an number and a winner will be selected by a random method. They will get FIRST PICK of the prizes. Part 2: Creative contest will be judged. They will get SECOND PICK of the prizes Once announced you will have 2 weeks to make contact/return my contact. If this is not done then I will assume you don't want the prizes, or don't actually follow my blog and will draw another winner.
- The descision I announce is final. This is just a fun giveaway so don't take it too seriously!!
PART 1: RANDOM PRIZE DRAW
- EXISTING FOLLOWERS gain a second entry by saying 'Enter me' below.
- NEW FOLLOWERS Gain 1 entry by subscribing and then typing 'Ive subscribed, please enter me' below. I will be checking you have subbed at random points, so no cheating. Please only subscribe if you like my blog as otherwise it is a bit mean to the blogger family!!
PART 2: CREATIVE CONTEST: Eye Challenge
Because I know not everyone likes to photo their whole face for blogger, this is going to be an eye challenge. It will look at your skills. I want you to take 3 photos of your eye (including eyebrow and skin just under).
Photo 1: NO MAKE-UP- just cleanse/tone/moisturiser. (This will show me what base you started with).
Photo 2: DAY MAKE-UP using no more than a total of 10 products and brushes! This includes eyelash, eyebrow, and skin products (e.g. mascara, eyelash curlers, eye brow grooming, foundation, concealer, base). Each item = 1 product and Each brush = 1 item. A palette does not count as 1 item, but 1 shadow in the palette counts as 1 item. Think of it like a morning routine before work- you are not allowed to use 1 brush and wash it 9 times as no-one has time to do this in the morning. You MAY wipe the brushes on a tissue though.
Example I used 2 brushes, foundation, concealer, brow pencil, base, 2 shadows, liner, mascara
Photo 3: EVENING MAKE-UP look BUT by only adding 6 products to you day eye! You are going out straight from work. If you re-apply any product, that counts as 1 items.
After you have finished
- Upload the 3 photos to your blog with the post heading 'Computergirl's Creative Contest'.
- List the 10 day eye products and the 6 evening eye products you used. You may say a few works about how you did it, but no long essays please!
- Post a message below with the link to the post on your blog.
- You can only have one entry into this contest.
Entries will be judges and one winner picked.
Please post any questions below, or email me.
- Random winner will be announced first, and will get to pick 1 of the lipsticks and then 3 other prizes from the prize haul.
- The 'Creative challenge' winner will be announced second and win the remaining lipstick and then get to pick 3 other prizes from the remaining prize haul.
New Rimmel Eye Shadow Mono in Bronzed
New Revlon Moisture Balance Lipstick 012 Brandy Plum
New Revlon Moisture Balance Lipstick 044 Sugarplum
New Burlesque Beauty Eye Lashes
Right Gel Masque (Strawberry)
St. Ives Apricot scrub (travel sample)
Sanctuary Spa Norishing Hot Sugar Scrub
2 Cute pink bracelets.
All items are new and unused.