Saturday, 17 October 2009

Product Rave: Night Treatment

After picking the Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment CLICK HERE I decided to do an update on how I am getting on with the serum.

I have to say that its really working well on my skin.  It was quite normal for me to wake up every morning with visible oil all over my T-zone and chin.  In some cases I could actually see it little splodges on my nose pores- sorry, not a nice image but I don't think I am the only one to have that?

Obviously diet, hormones and environment can all affect one's skin.

I have been using this product for nearly two weeks now and I can honestly say I have noticed a difference in my skin.

To slightly recap what I said in my previous post, this product is designed for oily skin.  It is not as heavy as a moisturiser and should be used in place of a moisturiser in an evening cleanse, tone, moisturise routine.  The pump action bottle preserves the serum from the air (so it will keep for longer), and also allows you to take as little or as much as you need with out creating any waste!

I have been applying this with my finger tips all over my face and neck last thing at night.

RESULT:
I wake up every morning with soft skin and have not once has oil pouring out my nose pores!!  Obviously two weeks is not long enough to give a complete verdict (dreaded hormones and elements!) but so far it is out performing my last 'night moisturiser'- which was actually a day cream!

So far so good, although I will update in a few months!  I also might pick up some more of their Seaweed range which is especially designed for Oily/Combination skin. Hurrah!

The Bodyshop currently has 20% off all skincare online, so if you were thinking of trying some of their skin range then now is a good time.  I am not sure if this discount is available in store.

You can pick up this product on online HERE


Right I have to go get ready, am off to an exciting event later today and will write that up in the next few days.  Might do another post before I go out if I have a minute.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting, going to try it out! And also enjoy some 20% off delights, thanks!!

    Fab blog, we'll be back!
    Come follow us at TBAG, we have a wee giveaway!

    Have a lovely lazy Sunday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hunny, thanks for the comment. Im now following you :) I thought I already was... till I realised I never see any of your blog posts on my updates hehe. Better late than never though!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TBAG thanks, I did. I had to work but it was fun. Youre welcome. x

    @Jo Aw, welcome to my blogger family! :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...