Sunday, 18 October 2009

Tag Thank you survey

EDIT: Oh maaaan I did this and then lost a sub, so back to 49!! Come baaack!! This is still for 50 subs.  I have a mac haul review to come, an award, and a write up of last nights event :)

Clearly Beautiful started this as a thank you to her subscribers and another way to get to know them better and it’s now turned into a tag.  I thought I would fill this in to celebrate 50 subs! Thanks guys!  I have another blog award too, but I have to go out an havent got time to blog both of these because I have to go to the bf's house.

Just copy and answer these questions into a blog
“Thank You Survey”
1. Favourite makeup line?
2. Your favourite weekend pampering session?
3. What are the three makeup items you can't live without?
4. What are three items you're lusting over right now? They can be makeup, skincare, or nails.
5. What kinds of blog posts do you love the most and why (haul, product review, DIY, tag, etc.)?
6. If you have your own blog, when did you get started, and why?

My answers:
1. Favourite makeup line? 

I don't have one.  I like Clinique for their lipsticks skincare, Mac for their eyeshadow and brushes, the Bodyshop for their eyeshadow, skincare and brushes, Elf for their prices and complexion perfection, Bourjois for their eye wear, I could go on and on..

2. Your favourite weekend pampering session? 
 
I love a really good soak in the bath with some Lush products, a glass of wine, a good book or magazine and
a face mask!  The steam opens my pores and the mask works 10x better!

3. What are the three makeup items you can't live without? 

Make-up items, I'll pick the three I usually have in my handbag, no matter how small the bag is.  A lip gloss/salve, concealer and an eye pencil.  If I was able to choose these the I'd go for the Bloom 3 in 1 lip cheek and eye colour (obvious reasons), a brown eye pencil- maybe the NYX shadow stick with a liner at one end, and a concealer for blemishes, scars and bags (possibly the witch dr one that treats spots at the same time!

4. What are three items you're lusting over right now? They can be makeup, skincare, or nails.

The first three products that come to mind are Dior Lip Glow- yes it is £18-£20 and still just a glorified LIPSALVE (!), but my brain is stuck lusting for the shiney packaging!  Kat Von D Palettes (all of them!), but Ludwig if I had to choose only one.  China Glaze's Ruby Pumps nail polish.  It is gorgeous in photos, I hope it is gorgeous in real life.



5. What kinds of blog posts do you love the most and why (haul, product review, DIY, tag, etc.)?
I like haul posts, because it is like window shopping, but I like reviews too to see how products work, tutorials and other posts- all of them.  I like photos and things that apply to me, but also escapism posts are good too.  In short nothing to waffley!
 
6. If you have your own blog, when did you get started, and why? 

I started about 4 months ago when I wanted to make a personal diary to document my battle to get healthy spot and scar free skin.  It evolved to include beauty and then makeup and I'm sure a lot of other things well e added!

I had been watching Youtube vids for a while after seeking a tutorial and some ideas for storage, from that I found blogger and begun to read and read and read and read and then... I wanted to comment!


So that is this tag done, I hope you enjoyed reading that.  Feel free to pass it along!
:)



2 comments:

  1. Glad this has worked as a TAG as I thought it was a lovely post.

    I too want a Doir Lip Glow and more Kat Von D palette. Ruby pumps is gorgeous by the way. I don't think you will be disappointed.

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, its a good tag, not too long, not too short! I'm keping an eye out for Ruby Pumps! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...