Just a quick post for today. I thought I would share with you 5 beauty tips!
1) Sleeping on a silk pillowcase is good for your hair! It doesnt stick as much to silk as cotton and thus you will wake up with smoother hair.
2) Eyeliners sharpen better after being in the fridge for a few hours. It hardens the tip and makes it less prone to snagging on the sharpener.
3) Choose foundation or primer with an SPF as this will protect you on a daily basis.
4) Next time you have an avocado, grab a grater and grate the stone. Add the shavings to a little cream, yoghurt or event he flesh of the avocado and what do you have? A simple body polish.
5) If your mascara is going a bit thick (normally when it is near the end of the tube/shelf life) then put the tube in warm water for a few minutes as this usually softens the product.
I hope your enjoyed those and learnt something.