Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Freebies & Discounts: Some international!

25% off instore and online purchases at Dorothy Perkins.  Will ship to 17 destinations!Click here to go to the flyer which you will need to print for instore use.

FREE 100g bar of Milka Chocolate Just click here to play a game and then print off the voucher.

I have already blogged about the free Nails inc. polish with this months UK Glamour magazine, and the free Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream with this months UK Marie Claire  (I have both but have yet to test!)

Marie Claire also has 20% off Hobbs and 10% off Harrods Homeware and Glamour has 25% off some tan, lash and nail treatments

Hope thats of some use to you, I'll blog more discounts and offers as I find them.

2 comments:

  1. Our Glamour Magazines never got any GIFTS I am wo jealous of UK girls lol !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hollywood, I'm sure most of the time the freebies are rubbish. Anyway, you have Sephora!!!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...