Friday, 27 November 2009

Haul/Update/Competition


Here are my latest purchases! Batiste Brunette Dry Shampoo Spray (£2.99 Superdrug), Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder SPF15 Shade 01, Wispa Gold (Empty MWahaha!) ... oh and my complimentary/press tickets to The Clothes Show in Birmingham!

I'll do proper reviews when I have used the products a bit!

Don't forget to enter my/the Aussie competition (click on the right had side link).  You don't even have to do anything special, just post a photo of the day and say it was inspired by Aussie haircare!!!  I have heard on the grapevine that there are some great prizes to be won if you are abroad, or an 'experience' if you are in the UK (but I'm sure you could ask for goodies instead!)

I have to pick a winner, and so far there ae two entries!


Coming up: More Sassy Swatches (as requested!). Colours Tag, what's in my purse, more discount codes and bargains!.... Anything else I have forgotten (or you have requested).  I read every email/comment/tweet/post :)

Happy Friday

P.s. My twitter user name is computergirl200 so come and be my friend!! :D

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your review of the coloured Batiste shampoo - I've got black hair and have waited years for it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vintage Vixen, I will give a proper review after a few uses. They did have a few different colours. It doesnt smell too bad which was the one worry. Right.. now to get greasy roots!....:S Thanks for the comment :) Happy Friday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post sweetie!
    I cant wait to look at the sleek pressed powder! Im in need of a new drugstore one :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try Batiste. I have fair hair so can use the normal one, but have never got round to it! I've heard it's great for fine hair (mine is very fine) so will pick up a can when I'm next in Boots. Would love to know your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to know what the brunette shampoo is like, i love the normal one. x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...