Sunday, 15 November 2009

'I hit pan' tag!

I was tagged by Eliza Make-up Junkie and Lion Loving Tiger to do this Tag.  Sorry for the delay.  I have been sorting out my blog sale/ebay sale (see last two posts).

1. List 6 items that you have either 'hit pan' or finished the tub/tube bottle of etc. and have or plan to repurchase for even and ever! This can be makeup, skincare, haircare, bodycare or scent

2. Tag 6 people that you want to know their repurchases

3. Let those 6 people know by leaving a comment on their blog with a link so they know what to do

1. Body Shop blush (I think it is called Heather althoug the new packaging calls it 'Cheek colour 03'?!).  As you can see the left one is my old one that has literally 'hit pan'.  I already have my new back up.  I hate it when companies rebrand and make products smaller (and more expensive). Retails from £8.30



2. Maybelline Express finish nail polish in Red comet.  Perhaps a dupe for China Glaze's Ruby Pumps.  I love it, and wear it on my toes a lot.  Toe nails I mean.  They have changed the packaging a but I still reach for this most of the time.



3. Mac's Blacktrack Fluidline.  Staple gel liner. Works for me. Enough said. I hope they never pull it from the range.




4. Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance. Leave in Conditioner Spray.  Smells like Ice-cream.  I love it because it detangles my hair.  I can use it in a rush too.  This bottle is almost empty and I have a new one waiting in the wings.


5.Estee Lauder long lasting lipstick in Pinkberry.  Well used as you can see.  This colour is one of my staple make-up bag items.  It seems to go with everything.  I'm not sure about the long lasting thing, but I tend to use it over a base and then apply a top coat.

6. Vaseline.  Put it on your lips as a moisturiser, put it under you lipstick/gloss as a base coat, put it over your lipstick/gloss as a top coat, mix it with blush for a lip colour or creme blush, mis it with eye shadow for a creme shadow, use it as a highlighter under your eyebrows and on your cupids bow, use it on chapped lips or skin to sooth and protect, use it to smooth out untidy eyebrows, use it as a hand protector (as it acts as a barried to seal moisture into your skin), use it around your lips to stop your lipstick bleeding, use it around your nails before applying polish as it makes spills easier to remove, use it overnight to soften hard toes, knees or elbows (especially before tanning!) ummmmm have I made my point?!  Vaseline is a product I normally carry in my makeup kit or handbag and keep replacing.

I couldn't find my tin so here here the lipbalm I found in my bag (Body shop Cranberry, only use on lips!!)






So there we go.  This has been doing the rounds quite a bit so I tag anyone who wants to do this tag.  Please link below though!!


P.s., Yes that is my natural thumb nail!

4 comments:

  1. @Eliza, Thanks hun, I'll check it out :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED THIS TIP: "use [vaseline] around your nails before applying polish as it makes spills easier to remove"

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Clearly Beautiful Blog, You're welcome, Vaseline is one of my all time faves! :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...