Getting nominated, awarded or mentioned by a fellow blogger is such a boost. It make's me thing that my ramblings aren't as silly as I think they are in my head! (Unless the other blogger is saying how silly I am!! I hope that never happens!!)
Thank you Tanya :D
To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.
7. Leave a comment to each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Uh-oh! Here we go with 7 interesting things about me.
1) I have one eyelash that is light blonde/white. It has always been there although you have to look hard to see it thankfully. (My eyelashes are dark btw!)
2) If is not uncommon for me to knock up my own dress or fancy dress costume. Usually in half a day.
3) I refuse to shop in Primark as they were rated the most unethical trader very recently. four words: Sweat Shop Slave Labour. I know there are more shops, but Primark is the one that keeps coming up again and again (are they ever going to do anything about it??!). There are more but I'll single that on out for now.
4) Text speak and CAPITALS annoy me!! IT FLS LK PEEPS R SHOUTIN @ ME IN DA FOREN LANGUGE. *shudder* Maybe I'm just old, but I prefer English the way I was taught at school.
5) One of my toenails has like a ridge split across. It has been like this for years and I think I have weird feet. I get very self conscious about it and cover it up with nail polish when it is on show, although it is hard to get the polish out the ridge, so normally I have a red/pink/sparkly stripe across my toenail!!
6) I have never been to America or Canada. In fact I have never been outside Europe! The longest flight I have done was 3 hours. I do hope to travel a few places before I die though!
7) I speak or have a working knowledge of 4 languages. I have picked up bits of 5 others and enjoy learning new bits!
Here are 7 blogs that I find quite creative in different ways. Obviously all of us are, but 7...
1) Eliza at http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/ a creative make-up/artist/photographer/nail lady!
2) Louise at http://affordabletreats.blogspot.com/ Have a look at her art work from her GCSE projects and you will see why I have nominated her fo this!
3) Lisa Kate at http://sparkleismycrack.blogspot.com/ her eye of the day is great!
4) Kelly at http://www.lionstigersandfashionohmy.com/ she picks up the most amazing bargains and thrift purchases.
5) Crystal at http://makeupbycrystals.blogspot.com/ Check out her eye of the day today :)
6)Michelle at http://www.lipstickrules.com/ Have a look at her family Halloween picture!
7) Pip http://pipalachic.blogspot.com/ a fellow girl who makes her own dresses.
So there you are, 7 bloggers who are creative with time, money, fashion, make-up, nails, hair and so on.
Thanks for everyone who blogs- you are all creative!
And thanks again to Tanya