Tuesday, 3 November 2009

I'm a lovely blogger!


Thanks to Louise at affordable treats!  I just want to say a huge thank you for giving me this award.  It is really lovely when people take the time to write and give awards! I accepted this award a few days ago from Silja Click here and I had to nominate 15 blogs so if anyone wants to see then just click the link.

Each blog award is equally special to me though, so I'm saying thank yooouuuu to the supersweet Louise!!! :)  Check out her blog if you've a spare minute!
Emma

2 comments:

  1. Awr your so sweet :D & no problemmmm, your the first one that popped into my mind when doing the award and I defiantly could not leave your blog out!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...