Monday, 2 November 2009

Review: Camille Beckman Hand Therapy


I had some time to kill in duty free a few years back at Glasgow Airport.  What is a girl to do with time, money and shops?!  Danger: Spending alert!!!

While buying some Scottish Tablet and Macaroons I saw this 'wee little tub'.  Being a fan of small packages I was magnetically drawn to stand (before I even knew what it contained)!  Each tub has a little ribbon flower on the lid.  How cute is that?


Ladies, I introduce you to Camille Beckman's Glycerine Hand Therapy.  A blend of Glycerine, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Wheat Protein, Almond Oil and Plant Extracts.  It claims to moisturise and nourish you skin while creating a barrier against the elements.  

I bought the pursette size in 'Pink Grapefruit'.  I had never tried this product before so I just wanted a sample size.  I now wish I had bought a larger size as well!  I love carrying this product around with me!


The cream is thick, but not solid.  This just means that a little goes a long way.  The scent is delicate, but adds a nice gentle extra to the product.  I find that it soaks in quite well, and keeps my hands soft and supple for ages- even in the November cold wind!


I think the little tup (which is about the size of a £2 coin) cost around £2, and is perfect for my handbag.  The company makes lots of other sizes, with and without fragrance.


This product gets a thumbs up.  I will attempt to repurchase once my tub runs out.  It is lasting really well so far!  The only problem is that I bought it from an airport, so I don't know where else sells it in the UK!!  I have found a website for Camille Beckman (Click Here)



Verdict 8/10 
Available from: Duty Free at Glasgow Airport


If anyone knows any other retailers in the UK then I'd be interested to here where I can buy this from without having to fly to Glasgow!! EDIT: I found a retailers, but have no experience of them http://www.theyellowdoor.biz/ and there is another one but I cant find the product on their site.


Anyone used this? 
What do you use to keep your hands soft in the autumn and winter?

3 comments:

  1. I use the Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector & I love it!
    Never heard of this one before, i'll keep an eye out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Johnson & Johnson baby lotion, Nivea cream (99 cents for a tin), or Avon moisture therapy. I think I'm gonna try a body butter next.

    http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Phoebe Thanks, its a bit obscure, but I'm glad I took the chance on it!

    @Clearly Beautiful Blog, I have some of th johnsons and Nivea. Ill check out the Avon item in my catalogue. Thanks for the info! :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...