Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Review: Rimmel Ginger Tea


This is one of my rediscovered loves, found when doing some recent clearouts! Rimmel Special Eyes Ginger Tea Pencil.  It is a gorgeous vibrant ginger / copper colour. Great for an autumn look. Great with blue eyes.

To compare:
Swatch one  Rimmel Kajal Sable Brown pencil
Swatch two Ginger Tea

Taken with a flash.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I'll demo/photo it when my skin is slightly less full of pimples/red blotches/lumps.  The ones round my eyes are going down hurrah! I'll post on how my routine has changed too.

Skin huh...!

7 comments:

  1. oh wow I really like the look of these..so warm and rich =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing. I love my brown pencils. And black ones. And ..well.. make-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colors, and drugstore too! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for an award on my blog :)

    http://lauraalexandra90.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for a blog award hun! :)
    XOXO
    www.beaumakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dainty Dollymix, Thanks:) I blame you for my dolly mix craving! x

    @Clearly Beautiful, I love to mix things up. Sometimes the best products are drug store (and they are affordable to everyone.

    @LauraAlexandra90 and @BeauMakeUp, thank you both, I have a huge grin on my face. I'm sure a lucky girl :D Thank you and I'll check those out! xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...