Sunday, 1 November 2009

Swatches of the prizes I won!


Here are some swatches of the prizes I won in Sadie's competition.  I have already done a post about this and some of you asked for swatches.

This is also a great demonstration on how application affects the end result.

Top Row: L-R
1) Barry M Fine Glitter Dust No 20 (Applied Dry)
2) Same as above but applied wet! (has fine light blue glitter in it which doesnt show up)
3) Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in 240 Galactic Mauve (has tiny gold flecks in)

Middle Row
1) Maybelline Eyestudio Mono in '205 I love Lilac'. You can barely see it, and when I applied it dry and wet it didnt adjust the colour much.  A nice subtle eyeshadow, with a slight glow. Great for a base.
2) Barry M Dazzle Dust in 88. (Applied Dry). This has a great purpley/blue sheen when it catches the light)
3) Same as above but applied wet for a more intense look.

Bottom Row
1)Too Faced Starry Eyed Liner in Obsessed Fan (applied once).
2) As above (three coats)
3) Too Faced Starry Eyed Liner in Restraining Order (applied once)
4) As above (three coats)
5) No 7 Stay Perfect Eyeliner in Sapphire (one coat).

I hope those are the type of swatches you wanted ladies? Let me know if not.

I love all these products so far.  Do you have any of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...