Sunday, 1 November 2009
Swatches of the prizes I won!
This is also a great demonstration on how application affects the end result.
Top Row: L-R
1) Barry M Fine Glitter Dust No 20 (Applied Dry)
2) Same as above but applied wet! (has fine light blue glitter in it which doesnt show up)
3) Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in 240 Galactic Mauve (has tiny gold flecks in)
1) Maybelline Eyestudio Mono in '205 I love Lilac'. You can barely see it, and when I applied it dry and wet it didnt adjust the colour much. A nice subtle eyeshadow, with a slight glow. Great for a base.
2) Barry M Dazzle Dust in 88. (Applied Dry). This has a great purpley/blue sheen when it catches the light)
3) Same as above but applied wet for a more intense look.
1)Too Faced Starry Eyed Liner in Obsessed Fan (applied once).
2) As above (three coats)
3) Too Faced Starry Eyed Liner in Restraining Order (applied once)
4) As above (three coats)
5) No 7 Stay Perfect Eyeliner in Sapphire (one coat).
I hope those are the type of swatches you wanted ladies? Let me know if not.
I love all these products so far. Do you have any of them?