Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Aussie Winner

This is slightly overdue.  I had been waiting for Aussie.... I guess I'm ok to announce....

Thank you for all the entries.  I got 'the boy' to judge the competition as he was impartial.  Good.  He also thought Mascara went on your lips.  Ummm not so good.....

Anyway. He took his task very seriously, looking a the task that has been set, Aussie's page and all your looks.  It took him about an hour to decide (and yes I told him what mascara was).  He chose the first place winner to be......

Miss Calia Yang
WELL DONE CALIA!!


He liked the way Calia has thought about her inspiration, and the way it came across in her make-up. Check out her post here.

To have a look at all the other entries, click here

If you want to see all the other looks then check out www.uncoveraussie.co.uk  There are some great looks as well as fashion, story and lifestle posts.  You can also see the overall winners.

As Calia is in the US, she has won an Aussie gift pack.  To everyone else, we did pick a highly commended runner up and I am seeing if I can get hold of a small prize.. stay tuned I guess... but dont hold your breath...

I have no idea when the prize will be sent out, but I guess the Aussie/PR people are rushed off their feet this close to Christmas......

However, the 5 runners up will all get 2 entries into my 100 follower giveaway as a thank you from me! (If you want it??)

Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. OH YAY!!! Thanks to "the boy" eheheh ^_^ Super excited!

    YAY for the 5 runner ups for extra entries!!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...