Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Present ideas series.

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting little stocking filler ideas.  I will try to post one a day and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present theme ideas.

I will try to cover all budgets £0.00 upwards. (yes that is zero).  I will also try to help you with presents for friends, family, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents and secret santas... oh and maybe something for you too!  Also I will post any discounts codes or promotions that apply, to help ease the purse strings this month.

So stay tuned.  First one up around 5pm.

Happy 1st December!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. Part one up, just another 23 to go! Having fun finding gift ideas to suit all people and budgets :)x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...