Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Small update and question.

Hello!  After posting at least one post a day (for my stocking fillers), I needed a break.  I am hoping to get back into normal posting now! Reviews, tips, hauls, photos, looks, ins and outs.. you get the picture.

I hope you all had a great Christmas.  Mine was fairly low key, and hampered by snow a bit. I wont be doing a 'look what I got' post, although things may crop up in reviews as I use them.  I also didnt take an EOTD pic on Christmas eve or day, but I may recreate.. used costal scents light gold then blended a cranberry dupe on the outer edge and crease.  I then added some of TBS Shimmer cubes and lined with gold shimmer glitter, or black kohl.  4 hours and no creasing thanks to Urban Decay.  Although my eyes did start to itch.

Does anyone else get itchy eyes with eye make-up after a while?

Thanks for all your messages and wishes!
Next up: Review of Gosh eyeshadow brush.

5 comments:

  1. I only ever get itchy eyes if I've used eyeliner which has glitter on the waterline. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lionlovingtiger Ouch!! I think I'm just dehydrated and the powder falls in my eye :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very careful with my eyes are they're really sensitive, so usually avoid itchy eyes! I suffer from streaming a lot though. And the dreaded sneeze right after mascara application!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I have that problem sometimes when I line my waterline :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I'm not the only one! I think i need to drink more water, and not rub my eyes so much. :(

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...