Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Stockign Filler: 9th December: Bed Socks

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

9th of December!

Bed Socks!
Available internationally!
Prices start at around 99p



Laugh all you want but my feet get cold in bed.  A pair of nice soft warm bed socks are a must for cold winter nights!
  I found these pink a white ones for £1.99 for 2 pairs at Superdrug. (Their photo).




Or Sleeperzzz Thermal soft brushed bed socks for £1.99 on Amazon (picture is theirs too).


Also some places have cute animals ones!

Just go into your local shops and have a look around!  If you are lucky then you might even find some Aplaca fur ones- very very cosy!!

Suitable for knitting nans, yummy mummys, gorgeous girlfriends, sassy sisters and any sort of bloke!




16 Sleeps to go! 

5 comments:

  1. I am loving these ideas! Some are so simple yet I would never have thought of them :). I'm wanting to do little beauty hampers for some of my friends, and your ideas are helping me think or more goodies to add. Thanks!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post! grate idea!
    could u do 1 for guys?

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emma A bauty hamper is a lovely idea. And thanks for the encouragment :) Glad to help x

    @Life love and lipgloss Thnaks. Yes Ihave some guy posts coming up. I have tried to include some in the ones so far. Stay tuned, and thanks for the comment! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cosy socks. My feet are always cold so I constantly have a pair on! Chunky knitted ones are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jen me too. My hands and feet get so cold. I have yet to ind some chunky knitted ones that dont itch :( x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...