Monday, 14 December 2009

Stocking Filler: 14th December: Body Shop Stocking Fillers

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

14th of December!

The Body Shop!!


A slight cop out from me tonight. Sorry!




The Body Shop have put together a fantastic range of stocking fillers that start at £1 and up! www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/list.aspx?CategoryCode=C_Gifts_StockingFillers&ParentCatCode=C_Gifts 

 I like their Cranberry shower gel and shimmering lotion. It reminds me of cosy christmas!  Also their mini brush sets are very handy and useful for any female friend or relation.  They have some great shaving kits and scrubs for guys.



And if you visit http://www.passthexmasparcel.co.uk/ you could win a discount up to 30% off! Perfect!!


Suitable for cheeky children, gorgeous guys, knitting nans, yummy mummys, dangerous dads, girly friends... everyone!! :)





12 Sleeps to go! 


4 comments:

  1. Body Shop products are amazing idea for filling stockings! Every girl would be happy to find something from BS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sugar They do have some fab products, and some quit nice guy things too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love Body Shop stuff. The smell is so divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen, it does. I really love my Cranberry stuff from there..mmmmmm :)x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...