Friday, 18 December 2009

Stocking Filler: 17th December: Things that sparkle

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

17th of December!

Jewelry!
20p and upward! :)









Some of the best pieces of jewelry I have bought have been from charity shops.  You help to raise some money for a good cause, and end up with something that isnt on the highstreet!  I also love looking at Etsy, buying supplies and making my own!

However if you are looking for something and not finding it at the above, why not try Accessorize... or our very own bloggers.  Some of them make the best pieces!! 

.Get inspired! And yes, guys can wear jewely too..sometimes ;)  Even some pets can get in on a nice sparkly collar :)


Suitable for gorgeous guys, knitting nans, yummy mummys, adorable aunts and girly friends... everyone!! :)





8 Sleeps to go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...