Friday, 18 December 2009

Stocking Filler: 18th December: Hot Water Bottle

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

18th of December!

Hot Water Bottle!
Great for those who dont have a cat or dog (or human) to snuggle up with!




(Photo off superdrug.com, flluffy hot water bottle cost £7.99)







The UK is freezing at the moment, and my feet are sooooooo cold.  Superdrug have a cute mini hot water bottle pack which includes a pack of marshmllows :) They also have larger ones like the one pictured.  I have one that goes in a fluffy cover, a mini one for travel and a microwaveable one.  Great for winter .... and the time of the month that reasonable girls turn into monsters from the darkened underground (complete with hissing voice).

Also good for little pooches and kittens to curl up on.. or ducklings, chicks and lambs :)

Check out your local chemist stores for the best range of mini and full size hot water bottles.  I'm off to fill mine up.... Thank goodness we have these and dont have to make do with a brick heated by open fire (and wrapped in newspaper!).  I wouldnt make a good Victorian!!

Suitable for gorgeous guys, knitting nans, yummy mummys, adorable aunts and girly friends... everyone!! :) Including some lucky pet animals.





7 Sleeps to go! 


3 comments:

  1. Now that is a cute and neat little thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one for my Secret Santa at work - she loved it! So snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Geeky mac boy: I love mine :) Thanks for the comment!
    @Jen Aww they are very snuggly!

    Now you guys are going to laugh, but my hotwaterbottle burst last night, while I was a sleep. !!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...