Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Stocking Filler: 23rd December: A Lottery Ticket!

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

23rd of December!

A lottery ticket!.


I'm aways captivated by the tale of a couple who bought 50 lottery tickets to send as small gifts to friends and family.  One of them won the jackpot.
A great idea for a secret santa....




Suitable for everyone!! (but check individual rules and ages regulations!)
Fingers crossed! :) 






2 Sleeps to go! 

2 comments:

  1. I'd be a little bit gutted if I bought someone a lottery ticket and they won the jackpot! Hopefully they'd share it with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jen me too..! But sometimes it's good to give! (Although this is one Id like to receive!!)

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...