Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Stocking Filler: December 1st: Lush Candy Cane

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

First of December!

Lush Candy Cane Bubble Bar!
£2.35 From Lush Online (Click Here)
Or in Lush Stores. 


Photo off the Lush website.


This product is amazing.  It smells of a vanillia sweet treat.  Break a bit off and drop it under the tap when you are running a bath and masses of bubbles will magically appear!  It contains Vanilla Absolute, and always leaves my skin soft and smelling lovely.


Very affordable and suitable for friends, family or a secret santa!


24 sleeps to go!

7 comments:

  1. I have just bought this today. I'm glad you like it I can't wait to try it! =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh it looks gorgeous! its too bad my tub is too filthy for me to take bubble baths, but one day when I clean it, I will buy this LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pyxiee Yay, It's lovely. I was given one as a present last christmas and loved it. :) And the pink and white whirl that Lush do (slightly bigger x

    @Clearly Beautiful Blog, Oh no, Just means you will appreciate baths even more when it is useable. Do try this though, I really liked it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,hun:) I nominated you for a lovely award!

    Check it out on the link below
    http://shewga.blogspot.com/2009/12/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I saw that at Lush in Victoria station and forgot to pick one up last time I was in town, thanks for reminding me :D

    Kelly x

    http://www.jellyminxthinks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love lush! gosh, that store is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sugar, thank you so much, so kind of you to think of me. Will try to do this weekend! xx

    @Jellyminx, Go try it now!! Love it! xx

    @Viva, it is. I love the fact that they have great customer service too.

    Thanks fr the comments xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...