Monday, 21 December 2009

Stocking Filler: December 21st: Brushes

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

21st of December!

Make-up Brushes!

Ladies- we all use them, Guys- some of you use them.
A good present to request, or buy for someone else!!




National rail (UK) have got loads of promotions! Day trips, restaurants, attractions, theatres, hotels... just click to see what you can take advantage of.. and then order your tickets from your local railways station, or write out your own voucher for you mum/dad/friend/other half to cash in!


Also worth looking at is lastminute.com as theatre tickets and attractions can be booked through there too.


Some of the dals I have seen today;

London Aquarium 2 for 1 entry

Black Country Museum 2 for 1 entry 
All inclusive ticket for Edinburgh Dungeon.


West End theatre tickets from £12.50




Whether it's MAC, Bobbi Brown, Louise Young, GOSH, Cosmopolitan, Royal, Sigma, Body Shop... an artist is only as good as his or her tools.  Some use fingers- although doing gel liner with fingers would be a challenge.

Some of the ones I hope to pick up in 2010 include;


Elf Kabuki Brush (supposedly very soft)

£5.00 from eyes lips face.co.uk (Photo from their website)

Another Mac 210 liner brush (so I dont have to mix mine up/clean when using different Gel liners in one application).  I love mine, and find it really easy to use AND it hasnt shed a hair yet :)



Photo from Mac's website. Brush £13

I will also be investing in a concealer blender brush from GOSH cosmetics.  Their brushes are so soft- and I need lots of concealer :(

Also worth checking out is a brand called ECO tools.  They make environmentally friendly brushes from Bamboo.  I have blogged on them before.  I think you can pick them up in Tesco and Asda.  Great for helping the environment :)



Suitable for gorgeous guys (or gorgeous guys to buy for you), knitting nans, silly siblings so they stop stealing yours, yummy mummys,adorable aunts and girly friends... everyone!! :)




4 Sleeps to go! 

P.s. If you want any reviews from my earlier Haul post, just say.

3 comments:

  1. I neeeeeeeed makeup brushes! I like the ELF one - gonna go check that out now. For myself - I've done all my present shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I want the Elf brush and an Eco tools set. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen I hav heard that it is a good one to get- and I think you deserve a little present! :)
    @Ashwini Youre welsome. I keep hearing good reviews of both :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...