Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Stocking Filler: December 8th: Knickers!

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

8th of December!

Knickers!
Available internationally!
Prices start at around £2



Ok so perhaps this is not as suitable for 'everyone' as my other posts have been so far, but maybe this will be useful for dropping hints!



If you are looking for fun and cute then Topshop has an amazing range of cute knickers from around £4 including 


Wonderwoman pants



And these cute layered lace pants!


(Photos from www.topshop.com)

Topshop also does some reasonably prices sets, as does H&M.





Mid range £6-£10 we have Knickerbox and La Senza.  (I think La Senza do a student discount. Good La Senza).


Knickerbox do femine underwear like the vintage inspired Romance set (which is currently reduced...)

Knickerbox @ Ann Summers Click here

And La Senza has lots of offers starting at £15 for a bra and knickers set.
Click here to see some offerings!







At the other end of the scale we have the holy grail of underwear in the UK. http://www.agentprovocateur.com and Rigby and Pellar. Yes these cost a small fortune, but (if the right purchase is made) there could be a very happy girl on Christmas day!  Be warned though that AP knickers start at around £40!!




Suitable for your girlie mates as a stocking filler or secret santa, or suitable for you to drop subtle hints to your husband/other half!  Also a nice present for your sister, but you might want to present the gift before the whole family sits by the tree - just to spare any red faces. Especially if you leave it in the Ann Summers/ AP bag!!

AND REMEMBER BOYS, IF IN DOUBT THEN GET VOUCHERS AS KNICKERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE!!


17 Sleeps to go! 

4 comments:

  1. The wonderwoman undies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got knickers for my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pip and @Em Topshop is great for cute undies :) I bought some for a friend last year, though I loed them so much I bought 2 pairs for me!! Oops! They are very quirky though, and comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my failsafe gifts for girlfriends is a pair of patterned pants, a face mask and some chocolate. Such a great present and one I'd love to receive myself!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...