Saturday, 12 December 2009

Stocking Fillers: 11th December: Music

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

11th of December!

Anyone with access to a computer or HMV Store!!
Voucher £5 and upwards.




Everyone likes some sort of music, and this voucher allows them to download specific tracks or albums.  For thoses who dont have a computer, you can get them a HMV voucher.  Vouchers can be used for music or videos.  Their choice and something you know will be used!  

Suitable for gorgeous guys, knitting nans, yummy mummys, dangerous dads,... everyone!! :)





14 Sleeps to go! 

P.s. Sorry this one is late!


Next one later today!


3 comments:

  1. Good idea... I never know what to buy my Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music vouchers are always a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen, Music is sort of my safe bet, next to food!

    @Em yes, :D Sometimes it better someone chooses what they want.

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...