Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Stocking Fillers: 16th December: Spa Vouchers :)

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

16th of December!

Spa Vouchers!
Your local Spa... £5 and upwards :)









Everywhere has local salons- from a little nail stand in your local hairdresser to a little retreat place with a jacuzzi and massage table.


What better way to look after someone by making sure they HAVE to relax, by going and spending an hour in a relaxing enviroment (unless you pick a rubbish salon!!).


If you're in London then apparently Sanctuary Spa is good (although I have never been there) but they have Christmas deals on, like 20% off gift vouchers see www.thesanctuary.co.uk/discount-beauty-products.htm

You might even use sites like www.wahanda.com/ (which also has a link to their UK site) to find a spa close to you.


If you are going for the deluxe, then a weekend break might be in order.


I know this might be a girl thing- siters, mums, aunts and girlie mates... but Mr. bloggers usually like to have a swim/spa soak/massage (even if they don't admit it straight off).... although you might just 'have' to go and make sure they get on ok...  I would share the story of what happend I took the boy to his first Spa, but he sometimes reads this and might get very angry with me....!!!


I also treated my best friend to a spa trip when she got married. Very relaxing and a great present ay bride to be will appreciate!


And the boy trzeated me to a spa day voucher for my birthday, which I still have to use.  Going to try and go next week I think. Mmmmmmmm :):) (He's a good lad!)


Suitable for gorgeous guys, knitting nans, yummy mummys, adorable aunts and girly friends... everyone!! :)





9 Sleeps to go! 


2 comments:

  1. another great idea, but spa salon prices are so high in Lithuania :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sugar Thanks. Do you have a beauty training school near you? WE hae a training school about 20 minutes aay and you can get cheaper treatments- they run a salon in their second year and its quite good :) x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...