Sunday, 13 December 2009

Stocking Fillers: December 13th: Old School Toys

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

13th of December!

Toys!!
Re-live that childhood.



Let's face it.  Everyone is a big kid.  Whatever age a person is, they will always want to play :)

Remember...


Mr Frosty Ice Maker  £14.99 http://www.cutegadgets.co.uk/mr_frosty.htm


Furby






And classics such as ...




And cool toys such as hoola hoops, skipping ropes, roller skates, skateboards.

Or Screwball Scramble


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomy-1707070-Screwball-Scramble-Game/dp/B00005M22M

And I just saw Pop Up pirate and Mousetrap :)

Yeah I know we have Wii and playstations, but sometimes it's great to keep the childhood innocence for as long as you can.  Just check out those recent pictures of Suri Cruise (3 years old) wearing long dangly earrings and childs high heels- what happend to children being children??!!

So give people their first or second childhood!


Suitable for cheeky children, gorgeous guys, knitting nans, yummy mummys, dangerous dads, girly friends... everyone!! :)





12 Sleeps to go! 


4 comments:

  1. omg Mr Frosty Ice Maker I had one of those when I was younger. Brings back fond memories of my childhood :)
    And Screwball Scramble. My sister had a Furby too.

    Hahaha . . oh dear lol.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i totally agree with the classic board games idea :)always a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted one of those Mr Frosty things, but I never got one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tanya, Yay for childhood memories!! :)
    @Shifa, nothing better than sitting round for a marathon session of monopoly!!
    @Sarah Me too!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...